Please answer this test together with your child and talk to your doctor about the results.
that you can complete online and offline.It will provide you with a snapshot of how well your child's asthma has been controlled over
the last four weeks.
What Does my child's score mean ?
A score of 19 Below
Your child's asthma symptoms may not be well controlled.There may be more you or your child's healthcare provider can do to help
control their symptoms.
If your child's score is 12 or less,their asthma may be very poorly controlled and you should contact your healthcare
A score of 20 Above
Your child's asthma symptoms appear to be well controlled.Even so, Asthma control can change over time so it's important to retest
your child regularly.Continue to talk to their healthcare provider abou their asthma control.
Let Your respond to the first four questions (1 to 4 ).
If your child needs help in reading or understanding the question,you may help,but let your child select the response.
1. How is your asthma today ?
2. How Much of a problem is your asthma when you run,exercise or play sports ?
3. Does your asthma make you cough ?
4. Does your asthma make you wake up during the night ?
Please Complete the following questions on your own and without letting your child's responses
influence your answers
5. During the last 4 weeks,how many days did your child have any daytime asthma symptoms ?
6. During the last 4 weeks,how many days did your child wheeze during the day because of asthma ?
7. During the last 4 weeks,how many days did your child wake up during the night because of asthma ?