New Life Chest And Family Clinic is offering clinical consultation services via tele-medicine platform. Tele-medicine means
‘The delivery of health care services, where distance is a critical factor, by all health care professionals using information and
communication technologies for the exchange of valid information for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and injuries,
research and evaluation, and for the continuing education of health care providers, all in the interests of advancing the health of
individuals and their communities.
Availability of consultation services for various specialties will be listed on the clinic website. Consultation services will be
subject to availability of specific doctor. Consultation time provided shall be indicative and actual consultation time may vary.
The Services with respect to a specific doctor/ physician shall be available subject to his/ her availability. Confirmation of your
appointment with a specific doctor/ physician, as per his/ her availability, shall be sent to you via SMS and/ or e-mail.
New Life Chest And Family Clinic reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice.
Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy:
- You confirm that you are 18 years or older, competent and eligible to avail consultation with a doctor as per prevailing laws.
- You shall submit/ upload/ share relevant personal and clinical information with New Life Chest And Family Clinic for seeking appropriate advice related to the condition. This information shall include patient's details including demographic details like name, age, gender, address, clinical history, investigations results, reports, earlier prescriptions, contact details, card holder's name and other relevant details.
- You are advised to submit/ upload/share all relevant, complete and accurate information with New Life Chest And Family Clinic for availing the telemedicine services. If the information provided by you is found to be incomplete/ false/ deceptive/ inaccurate or misleading, New Life Chest And Family Clinic reserves the right to cancel your appointment without assuming any liability whatsoever.
- You hereby consent for audio- video recording of tele-medicine consult.
- New Life Chest And Family Clinic offers online mode of payment, hence, you may use internet banking or debit/ credit card for making payment of the Service Fees. A payment link will be shared with you to make the payment to book an appointment.
- New Life Chest And Family Clinic shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit/ debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of the Service Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- Refunds may be made on your request in case an appointment is cancelled either by New Life Chest And Family Clinic . No refund request is admissible if you are not available at the scheduled appointment time and/ or do not connect with doctor via tele-medicine platform. Refunds may be processed within 15 working days from the receipt of a request from you.
User agrees that New Life Chest And Family Clinic, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his / her account (or any part thereof) or use of the services and at any time discontinue providing access to the services, or any part thereof, with or without notice and New Life Chest And Family Clinic will not be liable to user or any third party for such termination or discontinuation of services. Upon termination or discontinuation of services for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall New Life Chest And Family Clinic, or any of its Registered Medical Practitioners providing healthcare using the telemedicine platform, directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Mobile apps/ Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User’s provision of information via the Mobile apps/ Website, lost business or lost End-Users, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for:
RETENTION AND REMOVAL
- provision of or failure to provide all or any telemedicine service by Practitioners to End- Users contacted or managed through the telemedicine Mobile apps/ Website.
- any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the telemedicine Mobile apps/ Website.
- any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
- any other matter relating to the Mobile apps/ Website or the Service.
- In no event shall the total aggregate liability of the New Life Chest And Family Clinic to a User for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from this arrangement, or telemedicine facility or a User’s use of the Mobile apps/ Mobile apps/ Website or the Services exceed, in the aggregate Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and according to the extant Laws and governing guidelines.
New Life Chest And Family Clinic may retain such information collected from Users from its telemedicine Mobile apps/ Website or
Services for as long as necessary, depending on the type of information; purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
and according to the extant Laws and governing guidelines.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
CONTACT INFORMATION GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- You agree that this arrangement, telemedicine facility and any contractual obligation between New Life Chest And Family Clinic Group,
along with the Registered Medical Practitioners providing healthcare using the telemedicine platform and the User will be governed by
the laws of India, including the Indian Contract Act, 1872, the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, Telemedicine Practice Guidelines
issued by the “Board of Governors in Supersession of the Medical Council of India” and the advisories, orders, notices issued by the respective
State Medical Councils and the State Governments, for providing healthcare to the needy using Telemedicine in the setting of Novel Corona Virus
Pandemic, The Indian Medical Council Act 1956, The Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002 and the
applicable rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under;
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this arrangement, telemedicine facility and any contractual obligation, shall be
determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by New Life Chest And Family Clinic Group. Arbitration shall be conducted
in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis
and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The seat of such arbitration shall be Lucknow.
All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding
on the parties to the dispute.
- Subject to the above clause, the courts at Lucknow shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or in relation to this facility
and arrangement, your use of the telemedicine Mobile apps/ Website or the Services or the information to which it gives access.
- If a User has any questions concerning the telemedicine Mobile apps/ Website, this arrangement, facility the Services, or
anything related to any of the foregoing, New Life Chest And Family Clinic Group “customer support” can be reached at the
email address available from the following www.newlifeclinic.co.in.
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules made there under, if you have any grievance with respect
to the telemedicine Mobile apps/ Website or the service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of
information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at: email@example.com
If any provision of these terms and conditions, arrangement or facility is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral
tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded and the remainder of the said terms shall
be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that,
in such event, the said terms shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by
applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or
No provision of this arrangement, terms and conditions, telemedicine facility shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused,
unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by New Life Chest And Family Clinic Group. Any consent by
New Life Chest And Family Clinic Group to, or a waiver by New Life Chest And Family Clinic Group of any breach by you, whether
expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.